20 Anti-Fascist Hits to Break Brexit Before Brexit Breaks Britain
BUY THE ALBUM ON ALL PLATFORMS VIA RAGE AGAINST BREXIT
“Brexit was won by naked populism … We stand naked to fight populism with pop music. We will fight them on the beaches, with our DJs, dancefloors and decks. Our turntables will turn the tables on Brexit. We shall never surrender”
Peter Cook, Brexorcist in Chief, RATBM
Peter Cook awakened from his satirical slumbers on 24th June 2016 and has been writing and performing poignant and punchy protest songs against the populist coup formerly known as Brexit ever since. Along with a cast of insurgents, RATBM were most recently targeted by James Goddard and Tommy Robinson fans in Manchester.
Our latest project is a collaboration album of anti-fascist hits called “Rage Against The Brexit Machine”. Working with NUB Records, Guinness Book of Records’ award winner and maverick music magnates. Rage Against The Brexit Machine includes such classics as:
- The Chas & Dave Cockney Brexit Knees-Up “Bollocks to Brexit”.
- The punk-metal-trance-funk grind “Nigel Farage’s Garage”.
- The Bojo Blow Job swing “Take Back Control”, based on the French sex hit “Je T’Aime”.
- A poignant dance floor groove called “In Limbo”. An epic project taking 3 months, 132 tracks and 20 voices from EU Citizens all over Europe. In Limbo tells the tales of all “Citizens of Nowhere” left outside alone, hurt and injured by Boris Johnson’s Nazi undertones about “surrender”, “letterboxes” and “humbug” about murders of MP’s. Where Windrush leads, Brexit follows.
- The Remainers marching song from our street protests all over the country and as far as Brussels “We’re not Gonna Brexit”, sung by our own “Twisted Sister”, Rachel Ashley.
- An 18th Century Tory Trance Floor Fascist Groove “Jacob Rees-Moog”.
Read an article about the album at The Medway Messenger.
“Music reaches our heads, hearts and souls in ways that politicians only dream of. The art of protest just found its 21st century voice”[Top]